Ordering your moulding is simple:
1. Are you painting or staining your moulding?
This will determine which timber you choose. If you are painting, choose Pine or MDF.
2. Choose the appropriate timber species
Mouldings are created from any commercially available species of timber including American Oak, Jarrah, Tasmanian Oak, Radiata Pine, Victorian Ash, Hoop Pine and Western Red Cedar.
3. Choose your moulding number
4. Work out the quantity required
Please call our friendly staff on 03 9808 5522 to help you with these questions.
We are able to exactly match your existing mouldings or create new architecturally designed moulds.
1. A physical sample or “to scale” drawing
2. Timber species required
3. Quantity required