EarthWool® Wall and Ceiling Batts Features and Benefits:
• Provide a cost-effective thermal and acoustical barrier
• Excellent acoustical properties reduce sound transmission when properly installed
• Consistent quality, low dust, and clean-cutting resilient wool makes installation fast
• Used in timber frame applications – residential and commercial
• Available in a wide range of sizes
• Contains no dye or artificial colours – the colour is completely natural
• Odourless, rot proof, non-hygroscopic, does not sustain vermin and will not encourage the growth of fungi, mould or bacteria.
• Made from highly resilient, inorganic glass fibres bonded with rapidly renewable bio-based materials
• Contains no phenol, formaldehyde, acrylics or artificial colours found in traditional glasswool insulation
• EarthWool® Wall and Ceiling Batts are free from CFCs, HCFCs and any other material with ozone depletion potential in the manufacture and content and represent no known threat to the environment.
Convenient Packaging, Easier Handling
• EarthWool® Wall and Ceiling Batts are packaged in a strong, white protective poly bag
• Easy to follow installation instructions are included
• Multiple packs result in reduced handling costs and fewer trips to the job site.